The Cruising Association (CA), established in 1908, is now one of Britain's foremost organisations for cruising sailors. The CA boasts more than 5000 members across the globe, providing help & advice, services and information to cruisers across the world.The Cruising Association is based in Limehouse Basin, London, which houses club facilities and a maritime library. Their extensive website www.theca.org.uk provides comprehensive, up to date information and advice to all Cruising Association members.
The Cruising Association has 19 sections worldwide that provide specialist expertise and events year-round.
Each section within the Cruising Association houses special interest groups, which correspond to popular cruising areas worldwide. These sections offer specialist support and knowledge for members regarding the following cruising areas:
• Blue Water
Yacht and Motorboat Insurance for CA Members
Providing insurance knowledge and understanding to CA members worldwide. Topsail offer a comprehensive agreed value policy, offering the flexibility that the cruising community require.
At Topsail Insurance, we are proud to work alongside Cruising Association members worldwide, providing them with specialist marine insurance knowledge and comprehensive agreed value policies, which offer the flexibility require by the sailing community. We provide bespoke insurance policies which cover from local to worldwide cruising to the most parts of the globe. We are pleased to offer a special scheme available for Cruising Association members.
PRICE GUARANTEE: At least 10% annual premium saving on your existing boat insurance.
If no previous insurance in place, Topsail Insurance will provide a 10% discount to all new CA members.
- The offer is provided by Topsail Insurance Pty Ltd. on annual yacht or motorboat insurance policies underwritten through Topsail Insurance, excluding any optional cover and in accordance with Topsail Insurance’s Terms of Business.
- Topsail Insurance reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
- We will match your existing insurer’s renewal quote on a like-for-like basis, providing you provide a copy of your renewal terms from your existing insurer. Please note policy wording conditions may vary.
- Price match will be subject to no claims in the last insurable period and no more than 3 claims in the previous 5 year period
- A 10% discount is provided from the total premium including tax where applicable.
- Subject to acceptance of the risk by underwriters and any underwriting subjectivities or criteria being met.
- Underwriters have the right to decline to offer terms or withdraw the offer at any time.
- Offer available to new customers only.
- After the Policy inception, in the event of cancellation or amendment the discount will be deducted from any return of premium applicable.
- The offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
- The offer is not available through third party intermediaries or agents.
The offer is available on first year’s insurance policy only and will not apply at renewal thereafter.
Other exceptional benefits from Topsail Insurance include optional Excess Waiver cover, not available elsewhere.
Yachtsman’s Travel Insurance
Our Worldwide Annual and Single trip Policies are specifically built for cruising Yachtsmen and women. Amongst other great benefits it provides comprehensive Medical and Repatriation cover with emergency assistance, ideal for travelling CA Members and their families. Our annual policies provide coverage worldwide including the USA and Canada, have no restrictions regarding offshore sailing and automatically cover you for land based travel and pleasure trips, including your sailing adventures.
A special discount is available for Cruising Association Members.
10% CA premium discount on all travel policies
CA Yacht Insurance
Especially created for our CA clients please complete our CA Yacht Insurance enquiry form or if more convenient you may be able to obtain an immediate on line quote.
CA Motorboat Insurance
Especially created for our CA clients please complete our CA Motorboat Insurance enquiry form or if more convenient you may be able to obtain an immediate on line quote.
Travel Insurance for CA Members
Worldwide yacht travel insurance for the CA members. Our on line Yachtsman’s Travel products are ideal for Cruising Association members.
Please enter promotional code CA10